Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bento for Dinner!



It's the holiday season and we all find ourselves out and running about. Tonight I was at the Natick Collection after finishing my final and wanted to celebrate. There's a new sushi bar in the mall called Wasabi and for $5 I could get a kid's bento box. It was rice, fruit, and an entree. The choices were things like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich roll, veggie sushi or teriyaki chicken. I thought I'd tried the chicken and was pleasantly surprised it was fresh roasted chicken with a light dressing, not that usual mall fare of sticky, gooey something on the grill how long ago? My dinner was fresh, light and had strawberries. :) :)

I also got a cup of Miso soup and a cup of tea with my dinner.

The adult fare was various sushi plates that would meander past on a conveyer belt so you just pick what you want and the price is the color of the plate. It was a fun concept and good food.

You know I'm going back... probably soon. If I worked in the mall, I had a feeling this would be my usual dinner stop. Either way, if you're in the DC area or Natick, check these guys out.

0 comments:

What's For Dinner?   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP