Thursday, March 8, 2007

Grilled Steak Tips

Tonight's dinner was a surf & turf of grilled steak tips and shrimp over brown rice; however, the marinade was a little heavy for the shrimp, so I would say keep to the steak tips.

Marinade:

3 tablespoons Soy
3 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
3 tablespoons Honey
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6 cloves of Garlic - run through a press or diced well

Whisk all the ingredients together and pour into a ziplock bag with 2 lbs of steak tips and marinate for an hour or so.

I grilled these on my indoor grill/griddle pan and the tips just melted in my mouth. What a delight! I served it on a bed of brown rice with a salad on the side and it was a wonderful, filling meal.

For my Weight Watcher buddies - throw in a point for the marinade since there's honey in there, otherwise it's all CORE.

0 comments:

What's For Dinner?   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP